Contact me

Please leave a comment or contact me at:
mnharknesswebpages@googlemail.com

Friday 5 June 2009

It started with a walk...

The date: Wednesday 11th May 2005.
Location: Durham, the Neville's Cross area.
Event: Mel and I went for a walk which culminated in the beginning of our relationship.

The date: God knows.
Location: Eden
Event: God walks with Adam and Eve and has wonderful intimacy with them (until that snake came along).

My relationship with Mel started with a walk. My relationship with God is a walk of life, eternal in quality and quantity.

Whenever I go for a walk with Mel it's because I love her, I cherish her company and I want to spend time with her. This is a mere shadow of how God thinks of us. He longs to walk with us so much. How much? Enough that he gave his only son for us (see my last post).

Maybe it's time you started a walk with God...

The date: Hopefully soon.
Location: Your heart.
Event: You start your eternal walk with God and never look back.



1 comment:

Hoppy said...

Hi Matthew,

That is very poetic and touching. I'll check in on your blog regularly now.
Keep it up!
BTW, thanks for a great time Sat Night!

God bless,

Matthew