Contact me

Please leave a comment or contact me at:
mnharknesswebpages@googlemail.com

Tuesday 31 March 2009

The words of Matthew, of his wife, that his Father taught him.

An excellent wife who can find? Indeed I have.
She is far more precious than jewels.
I trust her with my life,
and I will never lack gain.
She does me good, never harm,
all the days of her life.
She brings my sustenance home after work,
and lovingly makes our dinner and feeds me.
She buys many gifts for me and others.
She irons my shirts late at night.
She keeps me warm when I am cold.
She dresses beautifully and I am proud she is mine.
She brings home money to keep us
and the future never phases her,
for it is in our Father's hands.
She speaks wisdom, kindness
and always tells me she loves me.
She cares for our house and is never lazy.
I say of her:"
Many women have done excellently,
but you, Melanie surpass them all."
Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain,
but my wife who fears the LORD is to be praised.
Adapted from here.

1 comment:

André said...

You are truly blessed to have such an amazing wife, and together you have an amazing ministry. You are a mother and father to the church and I count myself among many who have been blessed by you both.